Featured 100% full

The Lynx Services Company has terrible services, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. They just left me stranded with a broken window because the Sunday afternoon supervisor (Carol Klein) did not want to accept my claim from my insurance company. Even after 3 calls from my insurance provider. Worse yet, Ms. Klein left a message on the profile to advise all others not to assist with this claim even after they had been connected with the original department they said needed to provide approval.

It is very disappointing to come across such poor services, especially when in the end my insurance company was doing everything by procedure and thanked me for my patience and understanding. As a result of Lynx's unwillingness to process the claim, they left me wide open for additional loss because my car was unsecured (with the window still broken) and glass was still everywhere which could have led to myself or others being put in danger.

The experience I received from Lynx Services is unacceptable and I WOULD NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO SEEK THERE SERVICES since they are unreliable and do not care about customer satisfaction...which are two things you want of an insurance provider, especially when you end up stranded.

Had an Experience with Lynx Services?

Comments

First of all, Lynx services is NOT the repair shop, Nor is it the Insurance Group.Lynx is the 3rd party administrator.

and when it is Sunday and they can not confirm coverage or whatever the issue is, there is NOTHING they can do until Monday. because they are not the insurance company they do not have access to your information. PLUS, even the agents have to call them because they do the glass claims. they have very strict rules as to what they can and can not do.

so if you said there was additional damage or anything along those lines or they could not confirm coverage without calling the other department to get it corrected or to confirm, what do you expect.

they are not where you live, they just connect you to the glass shop.....so either way you would have to wait to get it fixed by your local glass shop.that's how it works.